2020-2021 Urban Fellows Program
The 2020- 2021 Urban Fellows Program application period is now open.
The Urban Fellows Program is designed to introduce America's finest college graduates to local government and public service. This prestigious nine month program combines full-time employment in City government with a comprehensive seminar series.
• Eligibility is based on the date applicants received their undergraduatedegree (BA, BS).
• Applicants must be prepared to participate in the program on a full-timebasis for one academic year.
• Job placement working with high level city managers
• Weekly seminar series
• Community service
• Fellows are paid a taxable stipend of $31,563. Housing is not included.
For more information on the fellowship, please contact The New York City
Urban Fellows Program at
(212) 386-0058 I firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit the fellowship web page at www.nyc.gov/fellowships